Haslab proton pack doesn't turn on with the wand

Hi all, I’m a really happy owner of the haslab proton pack. I haven’t touched it in the last few months so today I’ve decided to play with it. I wanted to turn it on with the neutrona wand, without prior turn it on with its own red switch, but when I’ve turned on the wand the pack didn’t turn on. So I turned it on with its on switch, turn it off and after that it turned on with the wand. Then I waited few minutes and tried again, but again it doesn’t turn on with the wand and i have to turn it on with its own switch first. I would like to understand why it didn’t turned on the first time I’ve tried and if maybe it could be defective. Thank you.

As far as I’m aware, this is the typical behavior of the pack. The ability to turn on the pack via the wand only works for a short duration…something like 2 minutes after the pack shuts down, but I forget the exact number (I’m sure someone will chime in…).

The pack will turn itself off after a bit of time. After that 2-minute (or whatever duration) period lapses, you need to turn the pack on again via the pack switch before the wand will be able to communicate with the pack again.

So short story is - I don’t think your pack/wand is defective.

Hope that helps!

Sean

Thank you, i’m happy to know that my pack works properly :slight_smile:

Mine does sometimes. I have all sorts of strange issues.