Found these a local electronics shop and thought I would show you guys my find. I know they are not exact but they are pretty close I think.
-Todd
Found these a local electronics shop and thought I would show you guys my find. I know they are not exact but they are pretty close I think.
-Todd
those look like a great alternative!
are thy the same size as the orange hat lights?
part # or name?
I found them in a junk bin at a weird scrap electronics place. It wasnt at a chain store like frys or radioshack. They are just slightly larger than the real hat light. Ill take pics tomorrow of them on the wand.
-Todd
if you spray painted them orange, they may be close. Depends on how Anal you are I guess. I always vote cost over accuracy since I’m broke. : )
Here are the pics on the wand to show size and placement. And yeah all you would have to do is paint it orange for the front one.
-Todd
Size comparison with casting of a real hat light
None of these are the real hat light only the new found one