Does anybody know any good substitutes for hat lights on the proton gun? Thanks!
Why buy a substitute, when we have the real deal for pretty cheap..
If i dont find anything else, il be sure to check it out. Thanks AJ!
There isn’t any real substitute.
You could use tattoo or someones crappy resin ones, but why bother when AJ has the real deal.
And it’s cheap
I had the real deal once upon a time. Makes me wish I could go back n keep my 80 something milky white clear light caps instead of selling them. ![]()
I Havnt seen AJ’s white caps in person yet. I would eventually like to see one sitting in front of me so I can compare it with my own.
But yeah, I wouldn’t use a substitute wen you can get them cheap in the shop
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
I could understand using an alternative for something like the legris elbows, since they start at around $60 each if you can find them, and you could use an SMC elbow or a resin version for $5 each or so. But on the hat lights, you can get the real things for around $20 for a set of 3. It’s counter-intuititve not to go with the real thing in this situation.
Well the thing is im not spending a lot of money on this project, Im only 12. On norms plans, they say you should use self adheisive bumpers that you stick on chair legs and those kinds of things.
Are you using whatever you can find to make your pack? If so then continue what your doing cuz real hat lights won’t improve what your doing anyways.
Edit: actually I take that back, I think on the thrower those real hat lights would improve it a lot so I say spend the $20 kid.
Ah 12 years old. Makes sense now. I made my first pack out of card board. It was coming out nice. Then I scrapped it for a shell. But just do ur best n follow the plans. Im sure you’ll make a nice pack for being 12 (I hope) ![]()
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
I have a extra its not the real deal but you can have it if you like shoot me a pm if you want it and ill mail it off to you.
Im starting to use parts of hot glue sticks for hat lights, it actually looks like an acceptable alternative. My only struggle right now is the lights for the pack, I really want to use 2 chaser kits(for the cyclotron and powercell) then paralell them.
You are quite the Macguyver!!
Nah, Macguyver would have used a paper clip.