Hello From the West Coast, USA

I’m called “eltee” as that is my name at work, short for lieutenant (“Lt”). I’ve been a cop since 1980, and have been a licensed gun dealer since the 90’s. I build and collect props including prop firearms. I’m known on some of the various prop and gun websites.

Years ago I acquired a fairly poor, beatup proton pack. I let it sit until a couple of years ago. I met Exoray on another site and discovered he “knew a little bit” about Proton Packs and all things Ghostbuster. I arranged for him to upgrade my pack but once he saw it he realized it pretty much needed rebuilding. So, he rebuilt it and added the light system. I got it back in pristine condition but I wanted it used looking so I recently found time to weather it. I emphasized weathering on those areas where the pack had a nick or casting void. Here are some pics of my pack.

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/eltee49/Props_Ghost Busters_PackOnWall.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/eltee49/Props_Ghost Busters_PackSide.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/eltee49/Props_Ghost Busters_Weathering.jpg)

I also added metal knobs and a real crank, and mounted the crank so it would turn. I used real parts wherever possible. I reinforced the ion arm to pack connection as well as the pack to motherboard connection so it is sturdy enough to wear on Halloween. This pack is a blend of GB and GB2 and I am very happy with it. I’m sure I will be continually improving this pack with time. This site has been a great resource. THANK YOU.

Well, having Exoray work on your pack is like having Einstein help you with your math homework or Harold Ramis help you with your fan fiction. That’s great! Do you have any traps? Is the gun in the pic real or a prop??

Guns shown in the pack pic are props.