I’m building my pack right now and I was needing to know the best way to mount the pack to the alice pack frame. My main board is wood. Any suggestions??
My motherboard is a wooden one too. It’s got four evenly spaced bolts with lots of washers ranging from thin on a 1/4" bolt, all the way up to a 2" fender washer. Hope that helps.
so did you have to drill holes in the frame of the pack?
Yeah, those flat crosemembers that give it structure in the center, that make an almost + pattern. I drilled two on the __ part, spaced evenly from the | and the two on the lower part of the frame are actually on a lower part that already had holes, right near the bottom __ like so. It actually works really well. Tomorrow I’ll try and get pictures, as well as how my motherboard is attached to my frame for everyone. Been so busy with work it’s crazy here. I’ll get pics tonight or tomorrow if I can.
If you check out this topic it will tell you how to attach it without any damage to the alice frame.
Great! Thanks everyone for your help!!