How long should the hose to the gun be?

I Cut a couple inches off the size that came but it still seems long.

It all depends on how long your torso is, and how long your arms are.. everyone has a slightly different length.

Look at the reference pics, over measure some, and see how it looks both holstered and out, and go from there. I started ours out almost 2 feet too long. I thnk oursd are around 4 feet long now.

I used about 3.5 feet on my last pack

I have ape arms. Marci’s is much shorter… her arms are like 1/3rd shorter then mine.

Her pack also rides VERY differently on her then mine does. I was kinda amazed at the difference.

I wanted to count how many ribs are on the pack hoses to get a more exact size but its really hard to get a screen shot or find a good photo that includes all of the hose.

You crazy. :slight_smile:

LOL, the best I could find was the party scene in GB2 from the HD gallery but it never shows the whole tube in the shot..

Haha. Ok. To be honest this is the first thing I found on the pack where people arent’ going apeshit on what the screen accuracy should be.

It should go well with my GREY uniform. :mrgreen:

The hose is just like the ghost traps.. there are so many variations that almost any length is fine, so long as you use the proper hose.

About 3 and a half feet ( I am 6ft)

I like mine long.

Like Gareee mentioned, cut it so that it is too long and keep scaling back a little at a time. Don’t make a rash decision and cut too short right away, you may regret it after.

I’m 6’0 and mine is about 3 1/2 feet. Seems to be good for me.

9 month old thread, please don’t feed the troll. :boogieman:

Let’s not jump to conclusions there, Jack.

looking at the amount of free cable comming from my thrower (exorays kit)

mine will have around 3+ foot of hose, hope its enough

i aint installe the gun to the pack thers no point untill i got the sound kit fitted