After a lot hard work sourcing parts I have managed to build a smoking trap (with bright white light and opening doors) I will be giving it an outing at the end of the year after which I think I will sell my complete costume. How much do you guys think a trap like that would be worth as I have never seen one that smokes before let alone one that is for sale.
If it’s cleanly built, uses screen accurate parts, and does everything you say, I would estimate such a trap could easily go for $500 - $700, likely more if someone really wanted it. Let’s see some pics so we can all drool over it.
I’d say it’s worth nothing without any pictures or a movie showing it functioning.
Good call PVJ.
Pics man Pics.
I’m going to be doing this soon with the trap i’m building (see the props section), so pics and descriptions would be a great help to me. I’m hoping i can get a 12V halogen bulb in there as they’re bright, as for smoke, no idea as yet, don’t want to fumigate the place!
A little bit of dray ice should do the trick no?
You would think dry ice would work but sadly it does not. Unfortunately the fog is too heavy and don’t waft out of the trap at all. It’s been tried by a few folks over the years.
Wow. Thats crazy.
You know, I do some magic on the side as a hobby and there is a great smoke device that costs 50 bucks. I think it could serve our purposes here! You do need a pump to make it smoke, but PM me for more details…