Iphone Lock screen wallpaper

Due to boredom and 15 minutes of free time, I give you these.

iPhone 3GS Version

iPhone 4 Version

The following will let you put what ever image you would like in the middle.

Templates (PSD Format): http://tikirabbit.tripod.com/GB_Iphone_Templates.zip (Right click and Save As..)

I could possibly to other phone screens, but thats if enough people want them..

Enjoy.

This is absolutely image

Two thumbs up, looks great on the Touch too.

Nice, Tiki. Thanks man…

Oh, and…

Nice Job You Did!

Now that is a beautiful thing my friend. My iPhone will be a happy iPhone now. :smiley:

Tikirabbit keeps it REAL!

Excellent wallpapers. Put the 3GS one on my 3G and it works great.

Looks good on Android too.

It’s not FOR you.

And I forgot to give props to the guy who made the Logo image, valentino_42!

My bad. :blush:

Too bad the iPhone is wack. An Android version please.

Do Androids have lock screens? And for that matter, what model.

Ill be happy to whip up other versions, just need to know what im looking for.

Yeah they do have a lock screen. Check out xda-devolpers.com I’m sure there is a surplus of info on that site. As far as model goes you really just need to write it for specific versions of android. I’m pretty sure screen size and resolution dosent matter as that android is cross platform when it comes to most hardware.

Nice lock screen!

I didn’t notice this when I was bashing the iphone. Which version did you down load. Did you use metemorph to apply it? …a light bulb just popped up over my head…

“This file is hosted by Tripod, a Lycos®Network Site, and is not available for download. Please check out Tripod’s Help system for more information about Remote Loading and our Remote Loading policy.”

Could you make one for the iPad please?

That pretty cool. Could you make something like this for the HTC EVO?

I dig it.

Loading it onto my iPhone4 right now.

I still need to find a PKE-meter app…

The .zip file disappeared :frowning: