Is there a comic on Extreme Ghostbusters?

Is there a comic for the Extreme Ghostbusters?

As far as a three minute search on Google and on the GBFans site shows, there is not an Extreme Ghostbusters comic series (If anyone wants to prove me wrong, go right ahead). However, Kylie has appeared in the current IDW Ghostbusters series working at Ray’s Occult Book Store.

Cool. Can I have a link please?

There’s more if you buy the comic. It’s issue number six.

There was no EGB comic I know of. Trust me, if there had been, I can’t see how I wouldn’t have known about it.

Kylie (or, to be more accurate, a version of Kylie) appears in issues 5-6 of IDW’s current comic book series (Issue #8 is the most current, so they should still be on the shelves of many comic stores). It’s very likely she’ll appear again, but we don’t know when.

And issue #8 introduces a character who looks like EGB Egon. It’s not Egon, but…well…I won’t spoil it here. :slight_smile:

Cool. Know a link and if by any chance these comics are Apps for Itunes? I know some of them.

I hope sales of the current comic are good enough that we get an EGB miniseries (though I’d prefer an RGB miniseries drawn by Tristan) somewhere down the line.

It’s not very likely, regardless of the success of the series IDW is currently publishing.

I would give my first born to do either.

Perhaps but a man can dream cant he.

I’m probably the only guy but I’d also be interested in seeing Tristan tackle a series starring the junior team from Sanctum of Slime with Janine, the original four, and Geoff of course. With Tom Waltz as editor, it’d be a real treat to see their further adventures. Sure I hated the gameplay like everyone else but Waltz’ writing sold me on the new characters.

You haven’t already for something prior?

Wish they would do a mini, Id try it. Loved the cartoon.

when are issues with the “new” team coming out? im trying to get all the issues prior so im not lost

February 2013.