Jupiter Electronics

Recieved his pack and gun lights today. Looks great. Fast shipping and bright lights.

Recommended.

Received his pack and gun light combo today. Great kit!

Got my gun lights on friday 6th may, there brilliant took just over a week to turn up would recommend then to anyone.

I just got the combo kit. Anyone know if you can connect the cycltron/ powercell lights to the gun light power on and sound to the same switch with out any problems?

The new kit is supposed to allow you to attach a wire between the 2 boards with a screw post. I’d recommend contacting Christian at Jupiter. He’ll be more than happy to answer your question.

I purchased a couple light kits, lenses, and some clippard valves from Christian and all purchases went very smoothly. I am very pleased with everything.

Bought a light kit a while ago. It is spot on and Christian is happy to answer all questions.

Chuffed.

Just received my Pack and gun light kit today. There was a 3 day turnaround, wicked fast.

The Service has been phenomenal, very quick and very helpful. I have the lenses on the way as well.

I would strongly recommend Christian as a seller, just awesome!

Cheers,

Joe

Got the pack and wand light combo from Jupiter Electronics. Everything arrived so quickly that I was actually surprised to see it waiting for me when I got home. Everything was packaged very well and worked when I finally found a 9 volt battery in my house that wasn’t dead :). Look forward to throwing these in my pack.

Ordered a custom thrower light kit from Chris, great customer service, great sturdy construction, packaged very very well, shipping took a little while but do believe that was the usps not the fault of Chris.

I ordered one of Chris’ combo Proton Pack & Proton Gun light kit sets, with some requested modifications. Chris was able to implement the modifications I’d discussed with him, and has provided brilliant customer service.

Amazing light kits! And Lenses! If you do it, go for both, the craftwork on the lenses are amazing, and crystal clear. The lights, shy of missing a light for the gun ear, are perfect. They are very clean, easy to work with, and with the latest version, very easy and adaptable. I can’t wait to stick a sound kit in there to complete the effect. The light kit turns heads! BTW, it’s bright!

Ordered a set of pack & wand lights back in February. Great product, still working strong. Great product, highly recommended.

I ordered a set of gun lights only for my MMM gun kit. The kits available on eBay have a fading effect on the vent light but if you order off the website and in the comments section request a static vent light he will make one for you. The kit shipped very fast and was packaged very nicely. This kit really brings the gun to life. Excellent customer service and a great product! I would highly recommend.

I have bought 3 of the wand kits from Jupiter and they are all great quality! Chris has great customer service and they take request If you want to add lights or if you need a dpdt switch.

Just got mine and have been installing it. I couldnt be happier.

Ordered a pair of real Clippard valves. Shipped and recieved inside of a week.

Never used; still brand new packaging.

Highly recommend this seller .

Had a terrible transaction with Jupiter electronics recently-

I had him make a custom Containment Unit light kit for me a few months back. He supplied spst illuminated push buttons to activate the lights. They weren’t movie accurate, but they worked. Prior to him even assembling the kit, I had requested that the spst buttons be spdt buttons so that I could activate sounds as well as the lights. He told me they would be $60 a piece. $180 for 3 simple buttons?! I let it go and had him assemble the kit anyways, only because I knew of no one else that could make this kit for me. Kit came as described, and there were no further issues.

In the end of July, I contacted him about making a custom light kit for the aluminum RGB ghost trap I was having made. I showed him the video of Ghostguy’s RGB trap that he had built a few years back, and told Jupiter thats how I would like them made. He said no problem and would request payment shortly. 2-3 weeks go by with no contact from him , so I decided to email him. He responded and said he would send the request for payment. After having this initial difficulty, and having never seen the kit he was planning on selling me, I asked for a quick video demonstration of the kit in action. Fair enough, right? Nope. He ignored that email, and I contacted him another 3 weeks later asking what was up. He told me that it would cost $180 for him to make a demonstration video. I’m sorry, but are you f’ing kidding me?!?! This is exactly what he said-

"Yes, we did it already, we invested time and resources but you lost me when you asked for a video.

Any video will cost me at least $180 which I can not afford for a single custom unit"

I told him forget the video and send me the Paypal request. He finally sent me a Paypal request on Sept. 25th, and I promptly sent payment.

A couple of weeks go by, and no package in the mail. I understand customs sometimes holds things up, but he never gave me a tracking number to confirm that he had actually shipped it, nor did he tell me he had shipped it to begin with. I emailed him on Friday , October 11th asking if he had shipped my lights. I waited until Tuesday the 15th to email him, and this is what I sent him-

Christian,

I have waited patiently since last Friday for a reply to my email on whether or not you shipped my trap lights. Whether or not you have actually shipped them, I will be filing for a refund through Paypal.

Never in all my online transactions have I encountered someone with such a poor attitude, and total disrespect for their customers. Never once did I have an unreasonable request, and those requests were only met with your ■■■■ poor attitude and blatant lack of communication.

I will never make a purchase from you again, and I will make sure to steer any potential customers away from making a purchase from you.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM, ITS NOT WORTH THE AGGRAVATION!!!

Recently received a lens and pack light kit from Jupiter Electronics; it arrived within about a week and the build quality far exceeded my expectations. :mrgreen:

Ordered the pack and thrower lights. The amber bar graph on the thrower kit is exactly what I was looking for. Great product!