Krenzy's Slime Blower

Ok everyone. This is something I never really thought I’d make. I’ve looked over most of the slime blower builds, and found the bigest challenge to be finding nice looking domes for the tanks…and really, that’s pretty much been the only thing holding me back.

Until today. I was walking through Home Depot, and found something that jumped at me. They sell 8" acrylic light covers, which are a nearly perfect sphere, with the exception of the 4" inlet for the light fixture, and a small ■■■■■■ thing on the end (which I’m sure I can cover up). I went to Lowes to pick up 4" PVC and an 8" concrete tube (because HD doesn’t carry them…in my area at least). I had to go with 8" because neither Menards, nor Lowes, carries the 9" at these stores. Not an issue, I can make due with an 8" tube. I’m going to be analyzing many of the threads over and over again, so expect many questions on this build.

I’m curious as to what people are currently using for the headlights, since the old favorites are apparently discontinued? Also, I’ve seen many different options, but what are the favorites for the 4" domes?

PVC and tubes already cut, with the 8" domes resting inside…nothing mounted yet.

I’m ‘hoping’ to use bondo to seal the gaps between the domes and tank, though I’m open to suggestions.

Here’s what mine looks like so far…that’s an 8" concrete tube and 3" pvc with 3" pvc caps. I’m also reversing the sides the green tanks are mounted. Wanted to do something a little different. While it will have the over all look and feel of a Slime Blower I wanted to put my own little artistic license on it. As oppose to my proton pack where I strived for pinpoint accuracy.

Cool man. Looks good! I saw those light covers at HD but I think my tube was slightly bigger and wouldn’t have been able to fit, keep it up!! :cool:

Last I saw one of the headlights popped up on ebay, but I think it’s gone now. It was only 1 too :frowning: I wouldn’t mind changing mine at some point, moreso just the top of the lawn light is too big for my liking. It’s tolerable though.