I went searching for a thread here that listed locations for the Linrose lights online, and couldn’t find one.
If you’re planning on buying them, I’ve run across a couple of sites that have them for sale at a fixed price (most sites have you request a quote.)
The Linrose B2150A4 can be found here: http://eskc.com/default.asp
Both the Linrose B2990D4 and B2110A4 can be found here: Electronics Plus - Hard to find parts and accessories, available and ready to ship!
(The red Slo-Blo light can be found at Radio Shack and other places.)
Hope that helps.
If you type in a search for part #B2150A4 at electronicplus, then all 3 lights can be found at that website.
Hrm, my search on those sites bring up zero results.
If you use the electronicplus website, make sure you type the part # in the “search by part number” box and not the “keyword” box. The search engine worked just fine for me
I see what the problem was. It was being sensitive. Had to take out the # sign and there was a space at the end. “B2150A4” only.
gunza
May 19, 2009, 3:07pm
6
B2150A4: 115 VOLTS WHITE NEON PILOT LIGHT-5/16" MOUNTING HOLE $4.95
Great! Glad you guys did more in-depth research than I did. (I could have saved myself some shipping costs.)
So to recap, here are the direct links:
Front hat light
Light next to front of vent
Light next to back of vent
Just so you guys know these are just similar alternative lights that are easier to find, they are not the “accurate” ones…
Exactly. I should have put, “based on Venkman71’s plans” or something… They do look nice, though…good alternatives.
Geordi
May 20, 2009, 10:14pm
10
Dose anyone have a suplyer for these in the UK?
There wanting a forutne for internatinal postage
I couldn’t find any sites that were based out of UK, but it could be that the search engine I was using specifically brings up US sites(?) I’m not sure.
Are the readily available LED light covers any better/worse than these more expensive “more accurate” covers? Is it really worth the extra expense?
I just like these, because it comes with the entire housing. With the red and white LED covers, it’s just a small piece of plastic that sits on top of the LED. These you can actually push into the gun body for a more secure fit.
oblagon
December 13, 2010, 7:14pm
14
Fry’s electronics also sell the Linrose lights on their website or they have a store in the Lombard, IL area.
WHERE CAN I FIND THE SLO BLO LIGHT? WHAT ARE THE SPECS? GBFANS IS COMPLETLY SOLD OUT
tobycj
May 12, 2023, 5:48pm
16
It’s made by Arcoelectric, part number W104100LAA.