looking for info about a GBII badge (1989)

Hey guys,

I remember my big brother giving me a Ghostbusters II promo badge back when the movie came out.

The badge depicted the Ghostbusters II logo and was made with cut-out shapes of a soft foamy material.

The diagonal bar of the logo, for example, was a strip of that red material glued onto the badge.

I remember that the strip came loose easily and that I had to glue it back several times.

Then I had the great idea to hide the badge so no further harm could come to it.

Well, we all know what happens with stuff kids hide for safekeeping… I never saw the badge again.

Does anyone know what badge I’m talking about? I’m sure it wasn’t rare so someone of you guys must own one.

On the other hand- I’ve been searching for the darn thing on ebay for quite a while and it never popped up so it isn’t exactly common either.

Anyway, any info’d be most appreciated. :slight_smile:

cheers,

Cliff

Like this one:

Hi,

Do you search this one?

If you’re intersted pm me

Interesting item, it is stunning to me that 25 years after Ghostbusters II came out I am still discovering unique items that I never knew exisited in terms of merchandise.

Not to get off the subject, but I have a pin just like the one Harold Ramis is wearing in the photograph in my collection and I love it.