You may have seen one of several links on the main page mentioning this, pretty fuzzy on where the cars are coming from but spread over several cities at least a few are clones. Asking if anyone has the opportunity to document their local ecto including VIN number for future reference.
No VIN, but the Ghostbusters of Southern California snapped a photo of one of the LA Ectos:
Where are all of these roof racks coming from?
Say whaaaaat? I thought it was gonna be an actual accurate studio sponsored replica. At least that’s what they showed in the commercial. WEAK.
One of them appears to be the Las Vegas replica, and I thought they were going to have a limited number of cars doing these LYFT jobs, but based on how many cities are taking part in the promotion, I doubt there’d be enough of those 1984 hearses in good condition that can be bought at a moment’s notice to convert in time for the film’s release.
Cant work for Lyft if you have a car that old. lol. ![]()
I have a dodge journey that looks like that above. Now I wanna convert it.