Making your own motherboard

I got a Alkaline shell and a MMM motherboard but the motherboard leaves a nice 1/4" gap where the power cell is. I’m assuming if I get a jigsaw and a 1/8" sheet of aluminum I can trace the shell and make my own.

I guess I’m just asking if there is anything I should be prepare for before I start hacking away.

Thank you and may it snow in your zipcode.

Why not alter the MMM board to fit?

The only thing I can think of is taking a thinner piece of aluminum, pop riveting it where the three pop rivets go so that it covers up the area i need covered. Once I’m done updating my old xbox i’ll try to take a pic.

Where on the power cell is the 1/4" gap? My alkaline shell and MMM mobo fit together almost perfectly.

At the top of the power cell there is a little 1/4" gap, which could get covered up by some weather stripping. I was looking at it again and I’m going to blame my own bad riveting job and probably just going buy another MMM board. I’m 99% sure I botched this myself.

Anyways, I still need to make my own motherboard for my Zombierepellant shell since I’m positive that does not fit.

Pictures would help to illustrate your issue, I’ve heard the Alkaline shell fits pretty much perfectly.

Yeah when I was looking at it again I just realize that I’m the biggest donk walking gods green earth. Expect an email, I need parts

:lol: