Marty McFly Costume

I looked on the Nike website for the shoes and could find these! I had to design my own pair from another shoe style :-/

They haven’t been available for a long time. I just happened to go on last night and they were back again.

Not sure if I can post the link but here it is.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/product/cortez-id-shoe/?piid=25206&pbid=7579320#?pbid=7579320

The Specs I used:

  1. Start Blank

  2. Base: All Leather/ White

  3. Tongue: Classic

  4. Top Tongue Id: Nike Logo (Although it’s not shown on Marty’s shoes so I’ll probably cut it off)

  5. Swoosh: Synthetic Leather/ Sport Red

  6. Lace: White

  7. Lining: White

  8. Midsole: White

  9. Midsole Accent: White

  10. Outsole: White

  11. Heel ID: None (although you could put “McFly” “88MPH” whatever you want. I just left it blank).

It’s kind of expensive for such a simple design but I figured what the hell.

Hope this helps!