Measurements?..

I dont want to be a pain of a newb. But the trap plans has anyone built using Sean Bishop’s plans. and changed some measurements? and maybe kept there notes? on what they changed. I know this gets asked alot. but whats your fave set of plans?. Many thanks for anyone who Pms me or Comments. I cant wait for halloween and to get started =]

Aw shucks no takers? lol

Any plans you use may require a little “tweaking” to get things fitting right. I use mainly V71’s plans and have found them the easiest to follow.

same here I agree with Colin.

Griff

Hey everyone! thanks for the reply’s i guess Sean Bishop is V71 ? at least that’s where i go when i click on the plans.. i just want to say thanks again everyone! and i will keep you all updated with what i am doing and my progress!

The only issue i am really having is with the angles