Midnight Game release with Tampa Bay Ghostbusters June 15

I know there are a lot of Ghostbuster events going on! But if you can make it out to Pinellas Park June 15th from 9:30pm until midnight, The Tampa Bay Ghostbusters will be hosting the Midnight release party at Gamestop!

Anybody and everyone is welcome to come out and have fun!

Its going to be a blast!

I did my pre-order at Largo Mall but I’m going to see if I can switch it! Looks fun!

Yes! As the second girl member of TBGB’s I second that emotion!

I can’t wait to see how many people actually come as ghostbusters in full gear. The more the better!

Ayame (AKA crusader’s wife)

Going tomorrow to do the pre-order. Looking forward to it!

All we ask is that people not bring any drama to the event at all.. If you are planing on coming for reasons other than to celebrate the release of the most awesome game yet & having a fun time hanging out and celebrating with event hosts The Tampa Bay Ghostbusters and all the fun wacky things we have planed..

Then find your self another event to go to please. :slight_smile: Otherwise.. all are welcome to celebrate and have fun! :cool:

~M

We (First Coast GB) are cooking something up for our area but if we weren’t…You KNOW that’d we be there..

I mean…

Creel + Midori = One swingin’ time!!

Oh!! Speaking of Midori, I missed ya on my show last Friday…I’m planning on having you ladies on sometime soon again and would LOVE for ya to be able to call in and participate..It just didn’t feel right with one kitten missing…

:frowning:

You can catch it (last week’s and other past shows)

Blog section and listen…

Same! If we were not doing this event, you would be the place to be for us :slight_smile: Much fun with your event! Its certainly going to be a busy time! Take tons of photos!!

And if you ever need me just message me! and Ill send you #'s too. :cool:

Pre-ordered there today, looking forward to enjoying the festivities!

Anyone know if pre-orders are store specific? I would love to pre-order the game at my local gamestop and pick it up at this event!

I suppose I could just wait and “pre” order it the night of.

Unfortunately you have to do it at the store you plan on picking it up. I had mine at a different store, had to cancel it and get a gift card, then do it again at the new store.

Good to know.

Well, my birthday’s coming up and my wife and I were going to trade in some oldies and pre-order the game, so maybe we’ll make a day of it and drive out. Then we’ll know the area for the big night.

Anyone know of any good restaurants around the area?

The mall that the Gamestop is located in, Parkside, has Chili’s, Applebees, Panera Bread, American Pie Pizza, Chipotle Mexican Grill, and BJ’s. I have eaten at all of these and they are all good, however BJ’s is a bit more expensive and the food is about the same as Chili’s. Also there is Quizno’s and Pollo Tropical Grill, neither of which I have had so can’t offer an opinion. Depending on where you’re coming from and what road you take to get to Parkside there are plenty of good restaurants on the way… Are you coming from North, South, or East and do you know what road, ie I75, you’re taking?

My vote would be for BJs… It is a little pricier, but also very good. I would say that the food is a step above Chili’s.

I only ate there once, had a regular cheeseburger and fries… wasn’t too impressed but they may have better meals than that one, or maybe they’ve just improved since we’ve been there…

Wow! Thanks for the info.

I’m coming from Sarasota, so south. Probably take the 75 all the way up.

You would want to drive up on 75, then take the exit for 275 and over a giant scary bridge. If you stayed on 75 you would end up in Tampa! eek! :slight_smile:

Haha, of course you’re right. Thankfully, my wife will be driving, so I wont get us lost in Tampa. She’s much better at that sort of thing.

Hey is anyone from orlando or heading through orlando that I can ■■■ a ride from? I dont have a car that can make that trip and really wanna go! Please let me know…

_ Jayson Caissie

Woohoo only 27ish hours left!