Pretty common construction, PVC pipe fittings braising goggles. I got the knobs today so I have not had the chance to add them yet. I did use E-6000 adhesive. It has a good bond and there was no fogging in the lense. I will make a new head strap as well
I decided to leave the longer lense all black, I started another pair that I plan on painting the goggles all black and ill make a aluminum eye piece. Both sets of goggles will have weathering done to them as well
Just curious, are all these goggles the soft rubber material? I’ve been looking for some and all the hardware stores around here have a very smiliar (if not the same) style, but they’re a bendable rubber material. Is this right?
Well I painted the goggles. I tried using india ink but did not like the final results. I dusted them with Krylon Fusion ultra flat OD green. Then sprayed them with Plasti-dip. The goggles will not hold the plasti- dip without the krylon. It will rub off but it does take a real rubbing to get it to peel. When I sprayed then it was cold and they did wrinkle a bit on the side
I plan on still making a new strap and I will make a pad for the edge ( will make them a bit more comfortable to wear ) still need to add knobs as well