My friend told me that I am a perfect idiot!

120 days ago I bought on ebay 145will shell cost $ 285 for my friend.

Told me that there were other parts (see photo ImageShack - Best place for all of your image hosting and image sharing needs). If I was paying the other $ 255 includes all the parts dellla photo, and $ 285 + $ 255.

See his message on eBay

“Yes, I have the bumper, Aluminum Mother Board, V-Hook for the gun attatchment, HGA, PPD, ION arm, Gun Box.” These extra parts would be an extra $ 255.00, but if I sent it with the pack you purchased shell , the shipping would be free. If you want these parts let me know by the end of the day.

You can make a payment with paypal using [email protected]

The total will be $ 255.00

-Thank you, Rich

  • 145will "

Comes only months after the shell (not perfect) with the madreboard that do not match.

After months of email eg clarification sends me another “package”

  1. the cost is $ 200 + 40 shipping I paid $ 40 for customs. to receive this?

  2. there is no 2, 3 and 10

Do not buy more and I’ll mind the unreliability of the service.

Is not a serious person.

P.S. That is to say that **I was stupid ** :walterpeck: :walterpeck: :walterpeck: and that it is better to buy these things on GBfans.

Forgot … My friend told me that I am a perfect idiot!

Excuse the outburst.

That sucks man. Turn his butt into paypal! Say you only got part of the order. They can threaten him and/or possibly get some of you money back. The bad thing is you are missing “part” of your order so that could make this a fun dispute. fun=lengthy. Since this was done outside of ebay they may not be able to help you. I would just turn him into paypal. If the second package was missing most of the items, you might even try contacting your credit card company about reversing the charges. The credit card company is great at fighting for you against paypal. Always try paypal first, but given the recent purchases were outside of ebay they will probably say you are S.O.L.

i bought that shell because i needed one right before halloween and at that time unless i couldnt spend the extra on the exoray shell and only others were out of europe. Now there are a few more sellers selling an actual stronger fiberglass shell for cheaper than that e-bay one. I successfully used it but required a bit of work. Wish i would have just held off till after halloween, would have saved some money and got a better product.

Moral of the story, even though sometimes the e-bay parts look tempting, and some may be even cheaper $$ than forum members parts, but in the end you get what you pay for and the ebay stuff is just not that great on quality and if time it money, then youll end up spending much more fixing the ebay junk in the end.

MidwestPropShop AKA Loveusmokey AKA 145will is a Blacklisted Seller on GBfans.

http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=6431&start=0

It is always best to do your research on the product and seller before making large purchases wether on e-bay or GBfans. Hope it works out for you.

I’ve been stung by ■■■■■■ sellers promising ghostbuster related items that were sub-par when recieved, but I’ve never had a problem with any of the fine people on here. Like you my friend, I didn’t do my research and went into a transaction without looking on here for who were reputable sellers. If you need a HGA (part 10) I believe colin of www.mulitmediamayhem.net sells them, its what I used on my pack and looks awesome. I have to say though from the pics, despite the guy being a con artist, its a pretty nice looking shell. As the guys before me said, I’d get paypal and your creditcard company to press on him, he’ll soon get the parts to you. Last thing anyone wants is a lawsuit :wink:

Buyer beware. Sorry to hear about your misfortune. How much money did you lose overall? $540?