My Minimate Firehouse

Well i got this idea about two months ago that when i got the ghostbuster minimates that i would need some way to display them. So after going through a couple of ideas i settled on making the GBHQ. Well here are the pictures.

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

And the final photo of my display

image

Awesome,I love it.

Very cool. Is there an interior?

That is great! How did you get the minimates so fast? I thought they weren’t coming out for a while? Is that an Ertl model? What scale is the Firehouse! Ooh, you shoudl do a containment unit set like RGB for them : )

They’re out now.

:crunch:

Thanks for the nice comments guys. (WOOOOO I got a crunch bar!)

I know I have already commented,but it’s very cool,I’m planning something similar to it,but plan on making a full size Firehouse complete with all the floors and what not.

Would love to see that gbfan, how far along are you in the planning stage? Got any pics to show?

No pics yet,I’ve got my best friend working on the interior layouts in Photoshop,the walls,floors,and ceilings will all be stickers,then I will be scratch building everything that goes inside.

I probably won’t finally get started building until after Dragon*Con.

Ok, well I’ll keep looking out for that post. Good luck, hope you have fun building it.

great job with that! I love it!

Phiz, I liked that so much, it inspired me to build a Gozer Temple rooftop playset.

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Gareee_photos/GB Minimate Diorama_GBminimatediorama013a.jpg)

Now I’m jonesin for firehouse as well.

Wow im impressed, good work

Me too, I just got a few more of the minimates too…I need to make something like this.

That’s awesome!

WHAT material did you use to make it? It’s amazing! Great job I’m a huge fan of yours now! hehe

Sal

Nice scratch build! Is that foam core or gator board?

did you use foam board on the GBHQ or card board

that’s awesome!