My Quick Containment Unit

I had to whip up a quick containment unit for our Halloween contest entry so I built one a little smaller than full sized and based it partly off photos of the toy and partly off screen grabs from the movie. Sadly I didn’t have time to have it open, but the lever does change the lights.

Additional pics of it are on our entry page and I’ll hopefully get a chance to add some build up photos. By the way, we also really need votes and comments to win so check us out and vote if you would. http://www.hauntyourhome.ca/20

A couple pics, more to come!

Very nice! How did you build the slimer though?

If thats a quickie CU id LOVE to see what happens when you take your time, that and everything is just amazing! I voted hope you win!

very cool, I saw your house on a site the other day and was amazed with how real and awesome the car looked. Whatever your doing keep it up!

there’s nothing “quick” about that, it is amazing! quick would be a cardboard box painted red with some lights poking out of it. yours is screen accurate with the exception of an opening door. but the lever changes the color of the light and that is just as good in my eyes!

Thanks guys! Well it wasn’t super quick, but quick compared to what I would have liked to do. I wanted to have it open and everything, and add more detail to it.

Slimer was made using foam, PVC, paper mache and various other bits of stuff. I think there are a few construction pics up for him too.

It all looks amazing I’ll send a vote your way

Sent from my PC36100 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

That’s incredible! The Slimer looks fantastic as well! I also love the “Venkman Burn In Hell” door! Kudos my friend. that is one IMPRESSIVE display! :crunch:

Wow this just looks amazing. I freaking love it. Definitely post some build up pictures.

Best ECU I’ve seen.

Once I have some time to think and breath then I will probably try to get my info and drawings together that I came up with for the ECU and make some plans if anyone wants them, I’ve had a couple requests.

yes. please.

Wow, thats quick!? What happens when the project doesn’t need to be quick? That is just simply amazing and far more accurate then most I’ve seen. Well done sir…well done.

Drawings yet? :slight_smile:

I need to build one this Spring. I’m open to any help.

See if my work helps;

SWEET! Thanks… I’ll be bookmarking this.

I love the Containment Unit.

What a brilliant set up. Your version is like an ATM for depositing Ghosts!

Nice! I’d love one of these!