My video game pack build...pic heavy...and video link

Not sure how this build came to be but a few friends wanted to do a group cosplay for Dragoncon here in a few weeks… They knew I had built a pack or 2 before and wanted some of their own… We got a BRILLIANT idea to make 3 different packs…1 Video Game, 1 Extreme Ghostbusters and 1 Real Ghostbusters… I decided that the video game one would be my baby this year so here is my progress thus far… I want to send a VERY special thank you to some of the guys on here who have done ALOT of legwork…the search function has been my BEST FRIEND for this build… and I want to especially thank you to member Mike Witt whos pack I used as reference shots quite a bit… Anyhoo on to the goodies…

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

I know she isnt going to be 100% accurate and that isnt what Im shooting for…Yes I painted gold trim on the bumper simply because I thought it looked cool and wanted something a bit different.. I just really dig having a slime blower mixed w a pack and saw this as a fun challenge. Here is a link to my solution to the color changing cyclotron lights…

Hopefully I can get all of my projects done in time for DCon…

Man stop abusing the TK bucket!

I like it. Nice work!

Another quick video…

What did you use as the slime inside the tubes?