New Generation of FANS

Well I have begun my part in creating the next gen of fans. My 4 and 5 year old daughters absolutely LOVE Ghostbusters… Any version, Movies, Animated, either version (Real, or Filmation) heck the 5 year old sleeps with a copy of GHOSTBUSTED the graphic novel. Just thought I would do my part in helping to show a new gen what REAL movies were…

Two very enthusiastic thumbs up sir! But IMHO the only way to really get the next gen in on some GB love would be to release GB3. If GB3 comes out you know the og ghostheads (ie parents now) will be all excited and the kids will naturally follow suit. Personally I’m hoping they make it and soon! Unlike sommmmeeee…

I subjected my stepdaughter to the real ghostbusters and she enjoyed it! I think she would have gotten more out of it if there were more RGB DVD’s available at the time…

Now Pinky and the Brain, HOLY HELL! EVERY MORNING FOR 3 MONTHS! :vinzclortho:j

My stepdaughter brings out both the best and worst of me, although watching my dad instigate a vegetable fight across the table with her is epic!

She’s into Sabrina the teenage witch and Wizards of Waverly Place as of late! (help me! help me!)

I’ve been showing RGB to the kids at work and they go nuts for it! Hearing them sing the theme song is priceless.

I have gotten my three year old to reply “Ghostbusters” whenever someone asks “Who you calling/gonna call?”

It cracks the wife and me up every single time. Though the lil one is scared by Stay Puff and the Hell-hounds when I tried to get her to watch it with me, with the lights one even. But hey, she is only three.

One of my… Eh I donno what she is, but shes considered family. Shes 15 watches it all the time. Made me happy knowing that.

In the conversation she said this;

“Yah my little sister even enjoys it and shes 6. She always wants to rent the new Blu-Ray every week, and then watches it as much as she can before she has to return it.”

Made me even happier.

I teach 5th grade and every year before Christmas break I show my students the RGB Christmas Carol and every year they love it.

We have a reward day after these states tests that we will take later this year and we usually show a movie. This year my class asked me if instead of a movie we could watch some more episodes of RGB. Love it!

Sounds like a great way to introduce new fans to the show.