New IGN Blog!..

New IGN blog posted today titled “A Unique Style,” discussing the stylized graphics on the Wii:

The design pictures of equipment and ghosts are amazing!

P.S. Gozer is in the far right hand corner next to Stay Puft in the same form it took in 1984.

Wow, I like the RGB Janine.

For those that have a Wii or like the look of this version great. I myself am so glad they made the next gen versions way more realistic. I would play the Wii version if I had one but I am not buying a Wii just to play this version. What would we think though if they would have come out with a Wii version style game a couple of years ago? I probably would have purchased a Wii or what ever console would have this game available just to play a GB game.

I’m getting both PS3 and the Wii Versions…by the way, what’s that ring like thing in the Equipment pic.

Oh I agree. I prefer the realistic next-gen console versions. But I’m definitely going to enjoy the Wii version for two reasons.

  • Having a motion-controlled neutrona wand just seems like a lot of fun

  • The cartoony wii version will be a lot of fun to play with my son

I prefer the realistic version as well, but I’m still getting the Wii version for the Wiimote controls. It looks like a lot of fun.

I love the concept art.

The slimer drawing looks a lot like Dapper Dan’s work.

I was going to ask the same thing. It looks like it has red and blue “point” accumlation of some sort.

I’m really looking forward to the Wii version. I’ll have played through my 360 copy first, but this just seems like it will be fun - plus the story-mode co-op…well, yeah, that just rocks.

I’m guessing Gozer’s apperance in the Wii version will be much like that of the hotel manager (who in the Wii version is the same hotel manager from the first movie, as opposed to a different looking one in the 360/PS3 versions.)