NEW OFFICIAL BOX COVERS!!!!

Hey guys I went to game stop tonight to just scope things out and I just ran into the new covers for the game it looks even more amazing then just the plain logo check it out.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/ProductMerch.aspx?groupid=369

wow … drool

Reminds me of the poster for the 1st movie… And it sends chills down my spine. Happy chills. :cool:

Anyone find a large version of the covers?

Great covers, but I too would like to see a larger version! :cool:

Everything about this game is just blowing me away, even the cover art is awesome! I WANTS ME A POSTER SIZE!

I was hoping they would add something to it, and I hope the the PS3/360 version cover art is on the t-shirt that comes with my pre-order (PS3). :cool:

this is waaaaaaay better than the classic black cover with no ghost logo.

It actually reminds me more of the poster for GB2 in that Winston is on the cover and with the exception of Spengs the guys seem to be positioned front on as apposed to looking up at the sky.

I cant find a bigger version however if you go to amazon.com they have the updated boxes as well and you can zoom in on them

Links in this post may be affiliate links. Purchases made through them help support this site at no additional cost to you.

I may be seeing things, but it looks like Venkman is only on the PS2/Wii covers. Is he replaced by the rookie on the PS3/360 versions? I have subpar vision, so I could be mistaken.

he’s Venkman…but looks like Winston has no stache…

I guess the pants are a dead-giveaway.

i’m actually more a fan of the old classic logo cover…but needless to say this new one is very cool too…and i’m also going to assume that if you reserve the 360/PS3 version Gamestop, you now should get a shirt with the characters from those platforms instead of the Wii ones we’ve seen on Gamestop’s website…

Does he have one or doesn’t he? The box art for PS3 has no mustache, the game videos I’ve seen he has one, I need to know!!! I have too much time on my hands. :grin:

How can you tell?

I can’t see the box art well enough to see it or not.

Perhaps the Realistic Version has the Moustache and the Wii version does not.

OR..

Maybe the Moustache is one of the destructables… you can burn it off of his face.

I have a big/clear screenshot from the Wii version and he has the mustache.

No 'stache on the box:

Anyone have a high res pic of this yet? Amazon has one you can “zoom” in on but I can’t save it for some reason…

It’s true… this man has no 'tash.

Wow, thats odd.

But since all the game vids have a stach I think it’s pretty much 100% that he has one. Maybe they just messed up on the box art.