I was looking thew youtube videos and found this!
$14.99 plus tax and you would have to buy the blue leds it comes with red but you can get bags off ebay cheap
Jump to a min in to the video to see the pack sequence!
I bought a set so ill have video soon also going to try to jump 4 red leds for the cyco!
If it’s supposed to be a proton pack kit, why is he selling it with red LEDs?
I believe the power cell does have 1 LED too many.
Stefan’s plans (I realize some measurements and details are incorrect) say the box is 5" with a 4" window, and the board is 4 1/16" tall, with that 1/16" probably made up of the bit of excess circuit board on the top and bottom, leaving almost exactly 4" of LED’s. I’d say it’d work fine.
Near the bottom he gives color choices. Red, blue, white, green, and amber.
Only thing I don’t like is that the Power Cell lighting chip is sold as an extra accessory rather than an alternate option.
Looks like you can customize it and get it to do that Power Cell sequence with blue LEDs for about $30. But that’s unassembled.
If you want it to be at the level of the other sellers out there. You need to have it assembled and add in some battery clips. Bringing the price up to around $50..
Still a really good option for people who want to solder it themselves!