New to me (20 year old?) pack!

Hell all! Long time lurker.. First time poster… This is my second all custom second hand pack. Picked this pack up without a wand this past week. I had a wand I had picked up a couple years ago from somone else… But the pack came from a guy who (story goes) he bought it as is about 15 years ago and hung it on his wall and never did anything but put a spengler wand on it (wich he kept) he wasn’t aware their where any electronics inside. But after a little investigated there was a proptronix board inside.. He didn’t know any of the history of the pack.. When I took it apart there was a 20 year old Duracell 9v (expired 2015 they have a 10 year shelf life) so it tracks that he had it for 15 years and somone made it at least 5 years before that.

Im woundering if anyone here might be able to identify the shell.

Also anyone know what sound kit I could use?

The pack has the proptronix pack light kit for the power cell and cyclotron

The wand has a ghostlabs42 wand electronics.

The plan is to pull it apart this winter.. Along with my other pack and get them both ready for an event next summer…

What a find!

Sooooooooo cool!