Nick-a-tron Mk3 Trap kits! **NOW FULLY BUILT AND PAINTED OPTION AVAILABLE!!!**

Hi! Been working away on a new trap kit the last few months and finally have it ready for sale. It’s designed to be a super easy kit to build with only 11 parts in the full kit (5 in the “blank” version) and lighter than my older Mk 2 kit. Its a much more solid kit too so is ideal for wearing as part of a costume without worry of parts breaking off as the majority of them are all cast in!

NEW FULLY BUILT AND PAINTED VERSION HERE!!!..http://www.nickatronprops.com/products-page-2/ghost-trap-parts/a-fully-assembled-and-painted-mk3-trap/

image

Full build and paint guide here ------> Nick-a-tron Mk3 Trap kit build and paint tutorial/instructions. - GBFans.com

Comes in 3 versions. Full kit, Blank or fully built and painted. Full kit comes with everything and blank comes without the side and front plates for those wanting to use real metal plates and the real found parts.

The best part though is that it’s cheaper than the previous kit! Full kits are £95 and the blank kits are £85! Please see the photos and link below to order :slight_smile:

Full kit option…

ORDER HERE -----> http://www.nickatronprops.com/products-page/ghost-trap-parts/complete-trap-kit-mk3-full-kit

image

Blank kit option…

ORDER HERE -----> http://www.nickatronprops.com/products-page/ghost-trap-parts/trap-kit-mk3-blank-version

image

I’ll be posting a full assembly and painting guide for these kits soon!

Heres a few shots of a finished kit. I made this one up for a tutorial which ill be posting tomorrow :slight_smile:

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/nick-a-tron/Trap turotial_IMG_4444_zps6wig4ap4.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/nick-a-tron/Trap turotial_IMG_4445_zpsjq0q1ase.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/nick-a-tron/Trap turotial_IMG_4446_zpsiwqlqutz.jpg)

That looks really good Nick! Very accurate stunt trap! Maybe I need another trap as a belt hanger…

I’d better finish my mk2 kit first! On that note, where did you find those front knobs? I don’t seem to be able to find any info model/manufacturer for that type.

On the Mk2 kit? I have no idea :frowning: Was so long ago I got those iv’e totally forgotten where or who I purchased them from. Sorry.

No the mk3 as they look like the pukka gb2 ones :slight_smile:

Taking this to PM’s :slight_smile:

Full instructions/paint guide is now up!.. http://www.gbfans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=41494&p=4867380#p4867380

I’ll be picking up a couple of these kits before the end of the month for sure.

Awesome! I look forward to supplying you with a few kits soon :slight_smile:

Nice looking kit Nick, I have to scrape the funds together so I can get one from you.

All caught up with the mk3 kit orders so wait time is very short right now if anyone wanted one with minimal waiting :slight_smile:

Can’t wait!! :smiley:

NEW FULLY BUILT AND PAINTED VERSION HERE!!!..http://www.nickatronprops.com/products-page-2/ghost-trap-parts/a-fully-assembled-and-painted-mk3-trap/

image

I’m very interested in this. What kind of tools and skill is required for assembly of the full kit? Also, how long do you need to have a kit ready to ship out?

Thanks

Only need basic tools. Heres a link to the assembly guide so you can see what kind of work is involved… http://www.gbfans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=41494

These kits take around 7 to 14 days to ship.

Thank you, nice tutorial, planning to have the funds in a few weeks for a kit.

“I need this in my life!!”