A low brow post I know, but of relevance all the same. Did anybody ever notice that Dana Barret’s breast pops out when she is kidnapped by Zuul?
Id would say very much so.
Someone notices at least 5 times a year
Well, never mind then!
Thought it was a little bit of fun.
I pause it every time I see this part just to make sure
had I only known this when starting my drawing.
Wow, I have never noticed that before, Nice Find! haha
I bet Sigorney Weaver loves the fact that she’s an accomplished actor and was in both Ghostbusters movies and all people really note about her is her ■■■■■■ slip.
Yay.
There is always a welcome room for breastage.
Say what? I don’t think this statement is even remotely true.
I thought some people say it’s her leotard? I forget what the deal is, maybe blu-ray will help?
There are other movies if you wanna see her breasts. :walterpeck: lol I don’t remember seeing nipple but just breast. Maybe I’m mistaken.
There is some killer Ripley nakedness in Alien3…
I guess you have to really slow it down to see. In GB.
I didn’t think it showed her boob, just bra or whatever.
My bad, i ment the forth one.
No, I was talking about the scene in Ghostbusters, not Alien.
Ah. There is a mishap, that is certin.
Did the mods take the image link off? I had taken it down for a sec but put it back… sorry if you had to remove it folks!
they may have, but do we really need it?
If You pause that scene and zoom in it’s not her breast that’s exposed . Just her bra The terror dog’s arm comes out from the chair arm grabbing Dana’s sweatshirt pulling it down to reveal her bra.