Dana's "Nip Slip" - The Definitive No Slip Frame By Frame.

So this has been bothering me today. I posted a behind the scenes shot of the Terror Dog arms emirging from the chair in Dana Barrett’s apartment building. There are a few comments about how one of those arms exposed one of her ■■■■■■■.

This is simply not true.

Here is the definitive answer. It was a pink leotard. Not sure why lots of people think its her skin.. perhaps it was due to a bad color corrected copy of the movie released onto DVD in the last few years… or perhaps the fact that her knuckle and thumb come into view for a frame or two and look like a ■■■■■■… but here is proof:

You can clearly see it the pink leotard.

You can still see it. Though it is starting to look like skin, where the real skin is starting to look like a shadow.

Looks like full on cleavage casting a shadow with a ■■■■■■. (But if you saw the frame before, the motion would point out to you that, that is a hand clenched into a fist. The dark looking ‘nip’ is actually her thumb.)

You can clearly make out the pink leotard. Though the skin still looks like a cleavage shadow.

And finally back to normal. Pink leotard clearly visible.

Sorry if I ruined it for you.

Well great. I’m never watching that movie again.

what am I supposed to fap to now?

You ruin everything AJ.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

image

More evidence of the pink leotard:

image[

It’s the same one she’s wearing during the montage:

image

Oh come on Jack… we all know that is a crotch slip.

you have to figure she still kick the shit out of Hand Operator #4 for pretty much groping her on that final take.

What’s with her spine? She’s not a Xenomorph yet.

Funny if someone comes across Jack’s picture with the arrow to her crotch on Google Images with no context whatsoever.

AGREED!

http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtopic.php?p=264397#p264397

[edit]

I had a really good screengrab showing her thumb right as it looks most nipply as it flashes by, but now I can’t find it. I’m not even sure where I posted it (I was using it in a discussion much like this one.) But yeah. Not a nipple, thumb. Enjoy the collarbone, pervs.

Hey! Some of us prefer illusion to despair!

Ah, I have to un-check that as a “seen” boob…