Not so new to GB costuming.

Hey all been into costuming for a while. I live in Central FL and had built a GB 1 pack from scratch, but had to sell it to settle some debts. thinking of building another one just not going to go the scratch build method this time as just not enough time to get into it as I have other hobbies too.

I do not plan on joining any franchises but might go to some open events if I do a reboot.

I do not half step when it comes to quality, so I will be looking into some good shells to buy in the future. open to suggestions. I try to use as many real parts as possible like the clippard valves and so on so will not be getting anything like that casted.

Welcome! Good luck with the new build.

The GBFans shop is now offering the shells that I was previously making.

I guess it goes without saying you’ve come to the right place when it comes to building your own proton pack.

Welcome to GBFans

:slight_smile:

thanks… this is the pack I had to ger rid of.. forgot it was more GB 2, for some reason I thought I did GB 1 but I had bounced back and forth on deciding on the two..

it did have the lights and sound and used the crank knob to adjust Volume.

image