Pack concept..1st try

So i have a bunch of foam left over from this project…

I eyeballed this and the voltron above.

got a bit tired so ill leave the frame deal and boosters until tomorrow am.

I’m pretty much doing this to see how light I can make one. I will be making a working version later.

Not bad, not bad.

did some updates…

I hot glued the pack to the frame just to see what it looks like.

Not bad, so far! :cool: Always looks better painted.

That “floating” booster frame kinda bugs me, though.

Not bad! But the whole thing looks like it needs to come up a couple of inches on the alice frame.

well i havnt done any of the tubes yet. so i just wanted it there as a place holder and alignment tool.

I have to adjust the ion arm as its a bit askew.

no worries on placement its only hot glued onto the frame. easy enough to adjust.

Couldnt find references for a bunch of these stickers, so i got creative.

That’s pretty good for a first try. I see you’re not a beginner with this foambuild stuff.

I like that voltron mech in the video. You’re like that asian guy with the gundam costumes.

I was thinking about a mech build myself, but I’m just starting with building stuff and decided

I’m not ready for something like that yet.

Looking GREAT for a first try, god knows mine didn’t come out looking nearly as good. However as someone who does pretty frequently work with hot glue as an adhesive I would say find a way to use less. That’s the only thing killing me is areas with excessive hot glue use. Otherwise, thumbs man, and keep on building.