1st pack now on to the RGB. anyone have a tutorial??
Beautiful looking pack bro!
Kinda reminds me of the scene in GB1 when Ray was running down the hallway at the Sedgwick, only you’re not running.
I’m surprised there aren’t more comments. Plain and simple: that’s a really nice pack.
Good work,
-Eric
Very nice! A little…too nice. I’ll give ya $10 for it
Kidding of course. Agreed, it does remind me of the scene with Ray running down the hall. I really love the minimalist weathering style as well! A lot of peoples weather theirs like it was dropped down a flight of stairs. :shock: Very natura lookingl! Like it a lot!!!
thanks guys…how about that tutorial?? im also looking for one for the ecto goggles as well.
I’m working on one, just trying to find the time to finish it ![]()
Nice looking pack!
JC
not real sure if this was posted prior to me but what do i use to fabricate the wand holsters for the utility belt? i think it attaches to wand near the bach grip with a chain but i have yet to find any good reference photos of it…help please anyone?
A very nice looking pack Stephensj, i hope u feel proud of that i know i would!
Looks great
