Please delete me & a message to my FB friends...

After leaving this forum for several months because majority of the members don’t like me, I decided to come back and request that my account be deleted permanently from this forum.

I decided that I will never come back, not even to post once in a while. So please delete my account.

To my Facebook “friends”…

If the only reason you are “friends” with me on Facebook is because I am a fan of Ghostbusters and you do not give a damn about me than please un-friend me now.

For example, I invited you to a movie premiere that I am in. You are free on that day but you refuse to join me and my friends. If that’s the case, please un-friend me now because I don’t need a Facebook friend like that. Thank you.

To Vinny,

I was surprise you un-friend me and block me several months ago but I guess you really are not a good person than. I thought it will be someone else and you were the last person I thought would do that.

Again?

It’s “I AM SUPRISE.”

GET IT RIGHT!

To all of secrecy guys “friends” who are about to un-friend him. Please go to my face book and add me as a friend.

that is all.

I defended you for years but you never failed to fail harder.

Fail Hard: With a Vengeance.

Live Fail or Fail Hard.

It’s obviously bothering you that you’re not here anymore and I’m sorry to see that, but if you make mistakes that upset others, LEARN FROM THOSE MISTAKES and grow and change as a person. …or remain stagnant like a murky cesspool to the side of a slow moving creek. Your call.

secrecyguy, I think you take the internet a little too seriously. Take a step back and breathe.

Personally I think Craig gets way too much shit, but this slow death… just get it on with, Bodie, just get it on with!

too bad i sold my violin

and its too bad you dont understand why we dont want you around.

Did you stop to think that something else may have come up for them to be no show…life throws unexpected changes at you every day…

You know what this thread needs…?

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/xtrmn8r17/Ghostbusters Online_jesus-facepalm.jpg)

I love this forum. We always seem to have a new “thing” going on around here.

Pics of Boxxy…

Quoting movies but putting a GBfans spin on those quotes to fit the members of this board…

Necro posting “Cool” then turns into pics of cats…

I proclaim today “Speak like SecrecyGuy” day.

I am make with funny.

Craig this is exactly the kind of behavior that makes people not want to be around you. You have a bit of growing up to do.

“This is the worlds smallest..tamborine. And it’s…playing…some kind of a song.”

a fine example of how annoying secrecyguy can be IRL. look at these people, they dont know whether to go with it or call him out for being an idiot.

HEY WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT CRAIG BANKS. . . . . UH HUH ANYTHING ELSE?

OH SO YOU WERE BORN IN KANSAS AND MOVED INTO THE OCEAN!?

craig you hear those people snickering? ever notice how people around you do that whenever you talk?

Please cancle this thread.

THAT’S NOT IT

true, all it takes is meeting him once to know you never want to be around him again.

Guys, enough.