Please vote for me and my GB Collection in Competition

NB ISSUE WITH CODES IF YOU VOTE WITH INTERNET EXPLORER - PLEASE USE FIREFOX OR GOOGLE CHROME TO REGISTER YOUR VOTE.*

ALSO IF YOU CLEAR YOUR COOKIES (YOU CAN VOTE AGAIN WITH A DIFFERENT EMAIL ADDRESS..

Hi all,

This is just a quick message to ask for your support in a competition I’ve entered.

I’ve just got word that I’ve made the final Shortlist of 6 in “The IKEA FURNITURE- Rebel Confession competition” as shown on Tv3’s Ireland Am.

I produced a video for the competition titled “Who ya Gonna Call?” (Basically it shows my house and how I’ve it filled with my Ghostbusters Collection)

The first prize is €15K worth of Ikea Furniture..

Please support me with your vote,

Emma and I’d would really, really appreciate it.

Just fill out form with name, email address, telephone number and tick email -

very important to enter code on left hand side to submit your vote.

http://prizedraw.ik.123clienthosting.com/gallery/287/

Voting ends August 3rd at 9am

Thanks again,

Peter

P.s - Who Ya Gonna Call?

Guys, just make up a phone number for those of you that aren’t in Ireland

Irish phone numbers usually start 087-9911227 (6digits following 085,086 or 087)

I tried voting but it keeps saying “Code was incorrect, please try again” when matching the image for the security thing-a-ma-jig. :whatever:

Same here.

Thanks guys for trying - bet you’re using internet explorer.. can ye try again but this time with Firefox or Google chrome..

I’ve been in contact with IKEA but they are not acknowledging the issue eventhough its happening for everyone on internet explorer thats tries to vote for me..

I’d really appreciate if ye try again but with a different browser.

Thanks again and spread the word.. Voting ends Mon 3rd Aug and I’d like to win..

Would be good advertisement for the GB community on Irish national televison, i’d have to give the 25th anniversary a plug..

I’ve already been featured on two newspapers with my picture of Ernie and I meeting being printed.. getting great response from people about my props..

Need the votes so please continue to support but with a different browser..

Thanks again..

Pete

*NB ISSUE WITH CODES IF YOU VOTE WITH INTERNET EXPLORER - PLEASE USE FIREFOX OR GOOGLE CHROME TO REGISTER YOUR VOTE.

ALSO IF YOU CLEAR YOUR COOKIES (YOU CAN VOTE AGAIN WITH A DIFFERENT EMAIL ADDRESS.**

ARTICLE ON LOCAL NEWSPAPER

Hi,

Just found out yesterday on Irish television that I won the IKEA furniture competition.

It’s officially on their site today..IKEA UK Campaigns - IKEA Ireland

Thanks to everyone from GBFANS that voted..

Pete

Heres my winning video..

Congrats.

Congrats pete Im glad my vote and the other i made vote helped you out !

“Eddie Zemmerman”?

Cool, good job for the win

They were close they got a few letters in there right like z and a few e’s

Noticed the Zimmerman error myself, Funny. They got it right in the article though - obviously the guy handling the photos got a bit mixed up..

I was on the local papers again this week - take a read..

http://www.nenaghguardian.ie/news-detail.php?article=HQEBMX

Cool! Be sure to post the link when it’s on TV!

" hit 80s cartoon" !!!

Barbarians.