When the family was at Disneyland over the holidays my niece started to play with a toy that made me yell out giga meter when I saw it.
What do you guys think?
When the family was at Disneyland over the holidays my niece started to play with a toy that made me yell out giga meter when I saw it.
What do you guys think?
I’ve seen these toy at Disneyland and had the same thought, but these are fairly expensive and I was able to buy a $4 Halloween toy and retrofit it into a much more accurate dome-light configuration.
They make ones that are solid:
oFIeLoOq2OBScF-qyiI!~~60_3.JPG)
Common at amusement parks, and where street vendors sell light up stuff (4th of July).. etc.
ahh, thanks. good thing I ran it by you guys first, kept me from being the mean uncle who broke her toy.
Deleted
Does anyone know what these toys are called?
I have one but the lights have a pattern sequence so I was going to look at finding another that was solid or attempt to build my own.
I assume they have a name or should I just stick with the name ‘Spinny Light Toy’ lol
I just looked up “spinning globe led” on Amazon. Got this for a result.
Or basically same thing with Prime shipping.
Links in this post may be affiliate links. Purchases made through them help support this site at no additional cost to you.