Pre-production gadget inspiration pictures!

Happy 30th birthday Ghostbusters! Fellow ghostheads, I bring to you some previously unseen pre-production images used as inspiration for the gadgetry that wound up in both Ghostbusters and GBII. I also have shared a whole slew of pre-production Ectomobile pictures you can check here! So, without further adieu, here are the images!

Slime scooper!

Ecto-goggles

Proton pack inspiration?

Looks like we’ve been misnaming it the whole time, it’s a slime slinger

The photos of the Flame Thrower are obviously inspiration for the tanks of the Slime Blower. :slight_smile: Cool, loving the behind-the-scenes look.

These are really amazing!

Thank you for sharing them! I always appreciate a good behind the scenes glimpse of things :slight_smile:

Slime slinger Ben :wink:

Awesome photos!

Interesting how similar the “holographic goggles” are to the ecto-helmet devices seen in the RGB episode “Cry Uncle.” I wonder if that’s just a coincidence, or if one was inspired by the other…..

Pretty awesome pictures :slight_smile: