presidential debate lol

i didn’t know if anyone saw these…

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Democratic-presidential-candidate-Republican-presidential-candidate-Hofstra-University-in-Hempstead-presidential-debate/photo//081016/480/1924228c0ff44e7fa21291e052c2c7ca/;_ylt=AsieQveiSioWQOSBEwgDybgDW7oF

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Republican-presidential-nominee-shaking-hands-Senator-Barack-Obama-presidential-debate/photo//081016/ids_photos_ts/r1772410910.jpg/;_ylt=AoWMZUDVsVuboilaU8XM54wDW7oF

TINA FEY!

are you going to watch snl tonight?palin will be on.

She’s a disaster.

it was really hard to tell which was tina fey and which was sarah palin last night.

The fact that she can impersonate the Mighty ■■■■ of Alaska doesn’t make up for this:

shudder

McCain-- Palin!!! 2008!

Obama Biden 2008!!!

Give’Em HELL Obama!

Yes this is edited I do Have a political conscience after all!

Just glad I could bring some attention to the Great American Debate! :walterpeck:

I don’t know about you guys, but I’m voting for Lenny!

You might want to find the actual quote to see what he was saying.

I’m sure Fox and other stations took it out of context.

10/20/08 Seattle Wa; Joe Biden: “If you don’t remember anything else I said, watch, were going to have an international crisis, a generated crisis to test the mettle of this guy.”

Please do not get me wrong, I was WAY too caustic with my stupid opinions last night. However this skit was based on this quote mainly. Even though it IS propagated by the G.O.P. I must say honestly and soberly I would be dead now if I could not find a way to laugh some very horrid things off.

That’s what I wanted a responce to-Oh and gjustis…thank you!

I believe OBAMA has 110% more mettle than that of our dear “W.” -Still I trust no one all of the time.

Thank you for not kicking me out for being a ass…Get it?

Still. Taken out of context…

McCain took the part of the quote that you are referring to.. and is using it against Obama.

Here is another quote from the previous night that gets the point across better:

Granted, conceeded…I digress whole heartedly.

Did you watch the link?

Who the heck says SNL is not funny anymore?

Oh I totally watched that.. hillarious.

Look out for the guy with 1 sandal!

I find aspects of both candidates appealing, but I’ll never understand why some people are ok with taking money from one group and giving that money to another group(income redistribution). To me, the economy is like a bucket of water, you can’t take water from just one side and expect the water level to stay the same. If I were a business owner, I’d definitely start sending my workforce out of the country. we already have the 2nd highest business tax rate in the world. These “feel good” policies are going to get us in big trouble. Obama may become the next Herbert Hoover.

Ever see Idiocracy?

If not…you should.

Here’s hoping there really is enough common sense left out there.

Khalidi/Paul 2012!

I read the synopsis, sounds funny.

I voted for Perot/Stockdale

we wouldn’t have had the wonderful Mr. Clinton with out Perot splitting the Republican vote. Which is ok, we got a lot of comedic material out of those 8 years.