Proton pack basic light tutorial.

thanks for your wall of text, but you missed the point of my post. I was agreeing with you. It being a PROTOboard, it should not be used in a finalized pack.

Why Not just get this kit?

I found a kit that is 16 LED’s and they sell the GB chip for the power cell.

its a kit form but for the $ its seems worth it all together around $20 just have to get the cyclotron lights

they got a video of the GB light up chip in action but watch the whole video as I saw only one pattern that I though was off as you can change the pattern.

This will work very nice for my kids pack I’m building over the winter

Never mind me. This is just a reply so that I can find the thread later!

1 Like

You could always just subscribe to the topic. There’s a button at the top under the “new topic” button.

In reality most of the circuits built by studio technicians were “PROTOboards” because usually only a few were built for a specific purpose and did not justify making printed circuit boards.. The method of choice was wirewrap because it was quick and repeatable.Some exceptions were mass produced flasher and chaser boards that were and still are used in many applications.

1 Like

Just wanted to say thanks wvwolfman1981, if not for you, i wouldn’t have lights, you’re a lifesaver man! Here’s the pack in action https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R31GbPCGgM