Searching for GB1 behind the scenes pics.

Greetings all,

While at Wizard World Austin Comic Con this past weekend as I was trying to maintain my motor skills as I and fuzzymath met Ernie Hudson for the first time, I noticed a couple of behind the scenes pictures on his table that I have never scene before.

The first one was a long shot of the ghostbusters kicking back at the base of some stairs laughing and smiling all covered in stay puft after the end battle of GB1. I believe a tight shot of this photo is commonly seen for Proton Pack reference, but it was a really great shot of the busters and you could see all the detail in their gear.

The second one was outside the apartment building on the street standing in front of the side of Ecto-1. Side shots are common of this scene but this one was straight on, with the ghostbusters in a straight line facing the camera head on with their backs to Ecto 1. You could see all their gear and it’s placement on their belts nicely. Especially Ray’s.

Both of these shots should be present here on GB Fans for all the fans to see. I would have done it myself if I’d had an extra $70 to drop, but that wasn’t the case.

I’ve done my best to describe these pictures in detail. If anyone has these shots please post them. Or snag them next time Ernie makes an appearance near you.

Good hunting.

dont forget the pic of ray and winston at the military base gettign out of ecto-1

You can buy a bunch of pics that you probably haven’t seen before from Ernie Hudson’s personal website. There are some real gems there.

http://www.ernie-hudson.com/store.html

But posting them here would be a bad idea. You’d be taking money out of Ernie’s pocket. Considering all he does for the community I’d say that would be a bad move.

Awesome. I wasn’t aware of his store.

I wouldn’t do anything to rob Ernie and turn him sour to the GB Fan community.

I had Dan sign the “Life Magazine” photo and since he didn’t have a silver pen he signed over the pack!