Semi Hero GB2 Proton Gun bargraph identified

GB2 Semi Hero Bargraph

After exhaustive research and thanks to Ken Huegel’s pictures those few years ago, I’ve identified the semi hero bargraph.

Eaton Roto-Tellite

http://www.mps-electronics.de/fileadmin/files/MPS-E/Produkte/Kataloge/Eaton/Katalog_Eaton_Schalter%20Serie%20100_1110.pdf

It is a static rectangular display light with 2 small flange bulbs inserted through the back. What they ended up doing was tearing apart the assembly leaving only the rotating indicator portion. It was installed in the gun body by attaching a piece of bent aluminum to the indicator and using a #6 button head bolt.

They were used in just about everything including the space program. The “stripe” pattern may have been original but likely printed and laid in the indicator.

Nothing flashy but they got the job done.

Thanks dude. I just ordered 2. It looks almost like the rest of the gun was run off an FC2 board.

You’re welcome.

The gun was run off an FL1 Electronics Effects board.

The only thing it did was blink the 1041 next to the vent.

Sweet. I need one of them now.

Burkit has that boards in his semi-hero write-up.

Yes, I’m the one who informed him that the FL-1 board was used in the semi hero.