Here are some progress shots of a Slimer that I made.
Im waiting on some acrylic tube to show up in the mail. Gonna have this guy hovering above my pack in the DragonCon parade. It will be similar to the following photo except not as high above me.
Here are some progress shots of a Slimer that I made.
Im waiting on some acrylic tube to show up in the mail. Gonna have this guy hovering above my pack in the DragonCon parade. It will be similar to the following photo except not as high above me.
That looks great! Mounting it on the pack is a nice touch.
Everything about this is awesome, including the Cthulhu shirt. Good job.
I love the idea of adding a flying Slimer to a Proton Pack.
Looks really cool!
Thanks guys! I ordered some acrylic tube that looks a little better and I got him set not so high above my head.
Jake that is fantastic! What did you make him out of?
-Mark
That’s awesome!
I used some tinfoil just to get the basic shape then I piled on paper clay. I use it for a lot of stuff. Its cheap and it air drys.
Tin foil? Smart idea!
I want one so bad
Meh. Would be better if his beard was styled C’thulhu as well. ![]()
Looks awesome man!