I am working on Mods for the newest Proton pack from Spirit of Halloween. So far I have designed the Lens replacement for Cyclotron and Power bar. I also created an Ion Arm over lay along with one for the Ribbon clamp. The Audio Aux jack will also work with the Spirit pack should you want to putt sound from the board to a Bluetooth speaker or amp! Below are some of the links and more to come as I continue to put out mods for this pack. I am also working on getting a drop in board made for this new pack!
Your post is missing a few bits of info that are required by the Requirements For Selling. If you could edit your post to include the following details, please:
All items are being moved to our new shop. All links have been updated. Unfortunately Etsy auto flagged an LED kit twice which caused our shop to be in a state of limbo. We are still keeping our Etsy shop not only as a way to get found but also to show our commitment to our fellow Ghostbusters . All those 5 Star reviews show we care and are trusted by thousands in the community. Thank you for all your support and if you have any questions you can always reach out on Etsy or preferably Instagram!