Hey,
Does anyone have a high res scan of the sticker sheet for the toy proton pack from kenner?
Hey,
Does anyone have a high res scan of the sticker sheet for the toy proton pack from kenner?
i just recently bought a sheet of stickers from some store online and it arrived today. ill get it scaned and make a post for you. i know there was one other person who was looking for these as well.
You are a god among men sir.
Post it for all to see! Email it to me!
hello.
sorry it took so long but i finally got the sheet scanned so here it is.
http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/meatball80/scan.jpg
i have a MUCH bigger version so if anybody wants it in a different format or size just let me know.
-Dan
That was a really nice thing of you to do Dan!
well i figured if i had a RBG pack without stickers i would kill for these. and i got a pretty good deal ($5) so i figure why not spread the love.
plus ive only been on these boards for about a month but im finding that im here everyday just reading everything. ive REALLY gotten back into GB big time as of late. now i just need to find some way of getting a pack and trap together…
The sticker sheet courtsy of jughead.
I hope someone will take this and make reproductions or maybe even enhance them for cooler stickers!
okay, it seems no one else is really working on this, so I’ll throw my hat into the ring - today I received a battered faded RGB toy Proton Pack in the mail - I was under the impression that it had no labels, based on the photo in the ebay auction - but there several labels in the box, and although they are scratched and faded, I scanned them anyway - then I went one step further… I recreated the top left decal in photoshop, here are the results…
(L to R - original, recreated, screw version, scanned labels)
(I also have the “triforce” decal, it’s stuck to the pke meter that came with the pack)
I decided to alter it slightly, as I didn’t like the bold lines on the wires of the original decal
if there’s enough interest in this, I will recreate all of the decals on the pack/gun, and offer a downloadble/printable pdf un-official decal sheet, with exact size decals (I have the pack so I can measure each decal spot) - as of right now I only have a few of the labels, but Ive found various highres photos of RGB packs in good condition, and could use those to get started - obviously I would love if it any of you would like to help by contributing scans of loose decals you might have, or good quality photos of the decals on the pack…
I would love these. mine fell off years ago and my bro drew me new ones when we were kids that I taped on. so I would love to fix mine up so it could be put up on my wall!
Awesome!!
thanks!
here is another I did in a few minutes, i’ll try to do some more tonight
original, recreated
I changed the black dot to a screw, I might go back and change the first (purple w/ wire) decal to have screws…
I could do some really crazy detailed labels, but they would look out of place on these little plastic packs, that’s why I’m basically redoing them in the same “simple” style, but giving them a clean crisp update…
Nice. I’m glad someone has some labels and has put them on the board. I still need to come put with some money and buy some rgb stuff still MIP so I can send off the labels to reprolabels.com and get some remade and mass produced.
yeah, that would be great if reprolabels offered them, diecut and all - but until then, here are some more recreations I did last night…
these are all designed at the correct size at 300 dpi, when Ive finished them all I’ll offer a pdf or psd that will print out at the right size…
Thats awesome man. Thanks for the refurbished stickers.
UPDATE:
I believe this is it - I’ll set them all up on 1 sheet this weekend for easier printing and post the file monday
I cut them all out of my decal paper last night with an exacto knife, came out pretty decent though I’d like to have them reprinted professionally on glossy decal paper
L: pack after cleaning, before labels
R: pack w/ new labels by me!
This is unbearably cool I can’t wait to slap these on one of the packs I have(the stickers on it are in horrible shape
)
Are you still doing this?
I need two sets!
i dont actually offer sheets for sale, i just scanned and recreated the labels w/ photoshop - perhaps I can put them all on one easy to download sheet and you can take the file to a print company and they can print them on decal paper for you
I found a website that has them and I was able to order three sets.
Here’s the site:http:/ http://www.theearthtoymall.com
They have for $2.99 a sheet. ![]()