You just provided a great resource for the people looking for cases for their Amazon Slimer.
I was going to post that on your thread,but you beat me to it!
I forgot to order a case today when I order the sticker sheets!
This place has some awesome stuff cheap! http://www.theearthtoymall.com
That’d be a good idea actually. Considering with all the graphics done, it’d be one page just to print 1 label. They look awesome though, better than the original. Great job~
This is really great. I was just going to ask if someone made these.
Thanx.
I can print these out on a glossy paper, waterslide decal paper, or get them printed on vynil. Let me know when you get these done.
joe, these are so awesome i cant believe i just found this thread! thank you thank you thank you!
3 questions
is there any way you could post a pic of the no-ghost logo without the blue around it? i dont think the original had it and I have a kenner pack/thrower I’ve painted black that i’d like to stick it on.
second, I know the large red circle was included with the original sticker sheet, but whats it for? i dont see where that goes on the pack.
last, were you ever able to make a PDF with the labels scaled for the pack?
thanks again man, these are kickass!
The circle your referring to is one of two that were on the cyclotron,they are both on the same sticker the only red circle that was separated from the rest was the small one that goes in the middle of the cyclotron hope that helps you some I’ll let joe chime in on the rest since he started the thread! ![]()
gosh, i didnt even see it there in the middle on what should be the shockmount.
thanks garvin!
I have not yet made a printable pdf of these yet, Ive misplaced all my original psd files and as of right now, the ones above are the only ones that exist
This is awesome. If I ever nab a proton pack off of ebay I don’t have to worry about labels anymore!
Now for a completely unrelated question…how large is the styrofoam proton stream?
Joeghostbuster I love how u have refurbished these labels, like them better than the originals. I was wondering if u could possibly re-post the lable for the gun (the one that goes on top) would really apreciate it. Thanks joe
Isn’t that it?
Awsome I’m glad I found this post, now I don’t feel to bad about having lost out on ebay for a sheet of them. ![]()
Has anyone put these all on one sheet yet?
nope, Im too lazy
Maybe I’ll do it for you since I’m such a nice guy ![]()
Or you could wait one more day until I put them up on my For Sale thread where I just posted Kenner Ecto replacemant sheets the other day. ![]()
aha!
Nyah - ah - ahhh!
I didn’t have a Proton Pack, but I did have a PKE Meter to scale the images to. I’m putting them up for sale here:
are some of those stickers go to the ghost trap?
