Sorry, no.
just wanted to know =^_^=
Maybe I’ll do it for you since I’m such a nice guy
Finishing an RGB pack for my son, did you by chance get these on to one sheet yet? I can print them out one by one, but I thought I’d ask before I did.
Capt Cyan did and is offering them for sale. I am no longer involved in that project.
Yeah, I saw his for sale thread and the price is excellent, but I already have the vinyl paper and I have a printer so I thought if I could just find the full sheet with all the updates that joeghostbuster made to the labels then I would be golden. No big deal though, I’ll just attempt to photoshop a sheet myself, or print them off one by one.
Capt is the man so I like to send business his way. but if you dont want to go that route… I’m lazy, so feel free to save all the graphics and put them onto a sheet yourself.
okay, here is a sheet of my decals. I still say you’re better off just buying them from Capt (he is the only one Ive given approval too, there are individuals selling my designed decals on ebay that didnt ask me permission) but if you want to print them yourself, here is the file.
pdf download - https://rapidshare.com/files/2098720520/sheetprint.pdf
enjoy! and dont ask me about these anymore, lol…
Hey thanks man, I really appreciate the sheet and your permission to use it. I can assure you that these are for personal use only. I certainly would have ordered from Capt. but because I already have the supplies and printer it’s more cost effective (even with the Captain’s great price) for me to do it myself.
PM Sent wating to know if I can grab two sets of the Kenner Proton Pack sticker sheets?
okay, here is a sheet of my decals. I still say you’re better off just buying them from Capt (he is the only one Ive given approval too, there are individuals selling my designed decals on ebay that didnt ask me permission) but if you want to print them yourself, here is the file.
pdf download - https://rapidshare.com/files/2098720520/sheetprint.pdf
enjoy! and dont ask me about these anymore, lol…
rapidshare link is down
I know this thread is super old. But I just recovered my old rgb proton pack. Is there any way to get these stickers?
I know this thread is super old. But I just recovered my old rgb proton pack. Is there any way to get these stickers?
I got a set of reproduction stickers off Ebay a couple years ago
