So when I got bored I make strange projects. This is one of those projects.
I was hunting around on my iPhone for Gizmoe pics and ideas for my build. I found one of Mike Witt’s gizmo and saved a picture and the idea was started.
I am posting this with permission from Mike. The pictures are of his Gizmo.
i really cant think of any way to say this with out it sounding bad, but i dont mean it that way in any way shape or form so im going to give a very worded explanation of what it means.
when i was into customizing gijoes from real american hero parts (1982-1994 and subsequent releases of that style and reissues from original molds) there was a term that explained a type of custom that matched together parts by the already painted parts of the figure to other figures, or using no paint or modification to the figure’s parts, or swapping just a head or other body part. these were called “lazy ■■■■■■■ customs” they’re completely a thing in the gijoe customizing online community, and it was a term coined by a talented customizer who’s handle was evilface for a friend of his that made the first one and then the term just took off.
i never in my life time thought, even with quite a few of the “props” i’ve seen float around the ghostbusters community made out of pvc pipe with little work done to them that sell on ebay for hundreds of dollars, would i ever see a LBC ghostbuster prop.