UK Cheapo Spot Light Gigameter build (in progress)

this is what mine ended up looking like, Bear in mind it was a quick build for the MCM expo in Manchester

I Made my body out of a dustbuster (Appropriate, as Bustin makes me feel good) i got for a fiver, for the life of me i couldn’t find a lantern style torch for less than £20 anywhere

i didn’t have time to make any kind of inner dome either, though it doesn’t look too bad without it to be honest

I bumped into some lovely members of the UK Ghostbusters while at the expo, they seemed to approve of my Giga, so if you read this, cheers guys :slight_smile:

Thanks Coz!, I wouldn’t have even attempted this if i hadn’t seen your thread

I love the look of this dust buster gigameter! wanting one of these and I’m definitely keeping this method in mind! Thanks.