USS Midway Haunted Hanger Halloween Bash - San Diego, CA

image

https://youtube.com/watch?v=M0UUzibcxfM

Midway’s “Haunted Hangar Halloween Bash!” Get ready for a “Boo-tiful” evening with a fun lineup of family-friendly activities, contests, tasty treats, magic potion cocktails for mom and dad, crafts, magic and more! Get into the spirit and brush off the cobwebs from your favorite costume to dress the part. And if you dare… enter the Halloween Costume Contest for a chance to win BIG PRIZES!

Get your tickets for Midway’s “Haunted Hangar Halloween Bash!” Get ready for a “Boo-tiful” evening with a fun lineup of family-friendly activities including:

DJ and Dancing

Family/Group Costume Contest- $600 Prize

“Best of the Best” Individual Costume Contest- $300 Prize

Halloween Crafts

Photos Ops

Flash Mob Thriller Dance

Magic Demonstrations

Face Painting

Balloon Artists

Trick-or-Treat Stations

Cookie Decorating $8.99

Simulator Rides $5.00

Magic Potion Cocktails for sale for Mom & Dad

and More!

https://bit.ly/44quEqt

image

https://www.sandiegoghostbusters.com/uss-midway-museum-haunted-hangar

Hey guys, we produced a commercial to announce our involvement in this upcoming event. Plenty of pics and video to come!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0UUzibcxfM

Awesome job on the commercial! The editing is top-notch.

Thanks! I am a freelance videographer by profession so I couldn’t pass up an opportunity to get my passion and profession together! Normally I’m running the camera so I had a friend of mine run camera for this shoot.

Here’s some BTS pictures.

image

image

Paco does it again on the recap Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJkGJjbbDzU

I am so proud to be a San Diego Ghostbuster as well as a friend to such a talent!

Paco does it again on the recap Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJkGJjbbDzU

I am so proud to be a San Diego Ghostbuster as well as a friend to such a talent!

[/quote]

[/quote]

I appreciate the endorsement but I could not do it without my friends Chris Vega and Kima Mokberry for lending their skills in filming these events for us! And of course my fellow Busters! As I’ve learned from experience, deferring tasks to qualified professionals is always key to success!